Sunday, September 8, 2024

Taking a Break

 


I am taking a short break.  I will start posting again in a few weeks.  This is a darling cottage in Wrightwood, California that used to belong to a Disney animator.  It is so special.


The roses that I planted in my woodland garden are doing beautifully.  I fed them some liquid fertilizer and top dressed the soil with planting mix.

The deck has been stained and is ready for winter.  I have a lot of chores to do in preparation.  I placed my firewood order for eucalyptus and mixed wood, and had the chimney cleaned.

This is a video of a new bear that was walking up the hillside just steps from my cabin.  This one has a more angular face.  The wildlife is literally right at our doorstep.  What a magnificent animal!  

Blogger did not post the video.  It won’t let me delete the space.  I’ll try again when I have more time.  How are you doing?

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I’m sorry, but those with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are quite busy, preparing for winter. Enjoy your blogging break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about uploading to YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are very busy at the moment. I hope you get everything you want to do sorted in time for Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading your blog again after your break. What a charming little cottage.

    ReplyDelete