Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Thigh Master

 


Last week I received my thigh master in the mail.  I have just started using it.  I bought it from Suzanne Somers' website.  I used to be a backup dancer for her at MGM.  She has the most beautiful legs!

I have only used it a few times, but already see and feel a difference.  It's a real workout.  Suzanne says it's like having a gym in your home.  I like that it's portable.  I can take it with me to both locations.  

I took the dogs on a long bike ride this morning.  There's nothing like intense cardio and fresh mountain air.  I passed some of my neighbors on the way and stopped to chat.  Jacques gets so many compliments.  He is a gorgeous dog.  His voice has deepened and matured.  

I got my taxes completed and paid.  Phew!  It's always a relief to get that done.  I will mail the returns tomorrow,  I have a fabulous accountant.  She's intelligent, kind and wise.  The older I get, the more I appreciate trustworthy personal and business relationships.  It makes life easier.

Have you done your taxes yet? 

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I'm sorry, but those with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are enjoying your days, working out, going on bike rides with the dogs, etc. :) Yes, I did my taxes (got them done, actually; I no longer do my own).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bless, Yes, I am. Thanks. My taxes are fairly complex, and I really like my accountant. She is excellent.

      Delete
  2. I shall have to Google Thigh master as I've never heard of it before. I'm so glad that I no longer need to complete a tax return... I don't earn enough to pay tax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie, We have received some large stimulus checks from our government so it is worthwhile to file here, even if you don't earn much money. My friend who is eighty stopped filing, and she didn't get the money, and she really needed it.

      Delete
    2. I didn't know they were called that but I have a thigh master up in the loft and think I could well do with getting it down and using it. Does it cause your hip any pain?

      Delete
    3. Cherie, No, but I wondered the same thing. My surgeon told me to work vry gradually with exercise after the hip replacement surgery. It would be best to start with a few repetitions, and see how sore you get. I love mine. Let me know how it goes for you.

      Delete
  3. I had to look up 'thigh master' on Google. It looks really good, thanks.
    And well done for getting those taxes done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, Joy. I love mine. It gives solid resistance for toning the legs and bum.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, we do our taxes as soon as all the documents are available. We do our own using Turbo Tax. I have not heard of Thigh Master in decades! I do remember the ads on TV many, many years ago. Glad to read all is well in your corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those commercials, Anita. Suzanne still uses hers three times a day. Her body is so lean and toned. I am enjoying the new routine. It comes with a dvd and lesson plan. I needed something new for my legs. They were rock hard when I was dancing. This does the trick.

      Delete
  5. The thigh master sounds like a lot of hard work :) It's great that it is portable so you can use it at both homes. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that hard, Jules. It targets certain muscle groups very specifically. Suzanne says it's like having a home gym. I like the resistance.

      Delete
  6. I had to Google thigh master. I should get one!

    I am very luck, I don't have to file taxes, as an employee I am taxed at source, before I am paid. I must say, I don't miss filing taxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's convenient, Christina. I am always relieved to have mine paid.

      Delete
  7. Years ago, when I became a solo trader (as a yoga teacher), a tax official came to my house and told me what to do. To my amazement, they also showed me how to legally claim for so many things. Without out this help, I wouldn't have been able to financially survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We call those write-offs in California. I just take the standard deduction. It works out well. I'm glad the tax official helped you.

      Delete