Wednesday, October 16, 2024

I Love London

 


While visiting London last month, I took a three day tour pre cruise with some of my fellow passengers.  
We all stayed at The Raddison Bleu Hotel.  The tour bus picked us up each morning and took us to various locations.



I met with my  friends to celebrate our birthdays.  They have the most gorgeous flat in London!  I took the bus there from my hotel, and really enjoyed the scenery.  The view and dinner that we shared were both spectacular.  Osky made the delectable lamb, garlic rice, and beans, and Richard baked us our scrumptious from scratch carrot cake.  I ate every bite.  It was so much fun to see them.


We had spectacular weather!  I was expecting rain, but the sun was shining, and we never needed an umbrella.


My sweet friend Sara from our MGM days met me for dinner the night I arrived. She is so reliable and dependable.  We had a fantastic conversation, as we always do.  We met backstage over forty years ago.

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I’m sorry, but those with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.


No comments:

Post a Comment