Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Traveling in EuropeTo Celebrate Turning Sixty

 


Our London tour group enjoyed a delicious lunch upstairs, at The White Lion.  I chose the most flavorful meat pie.  It tasted oh so British, with a divine buttery crust and brown gravy.  


The bathroom was just gorgeous.  I loved the hand painted sinks, carved framed mirrors and attention to detail.


Look at that wallpaper!  The tiles and doors were so pretty, too.  That was my first time eating in a pub.  What fun!  I would say we started at the top.  

I have more photos to show you, but am having issues uploading them, so until next time…

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I’m sorry, but those with links will not be published  if you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete