Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas!


 Happy Holidays to all of my blogging friends and readers.  I appreciate all of you.   I hope you had a wonderful time, however you spent it.  Last week, I was fortunate enough to see the touring company of "Ain't Too Proud" at The Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles.  It was a fantastic experience.  The talent was superb. 


It was a show about the life and times of The Temptations.  Their songs and dances were so inspiring.  Sergio Trujillo did the choreography, which was fabulous.  He is such a master.  I feel like I am watching an extension of Fosse when I see his work.  It's brilliant.

Traffic was congested on the way there.  Fortunately, I had allowed plenty of extra time.  The show was well worth it.  I think there were more cars on the freeways because of the holidays.  The people sitting near me were friendly and social.  

I heard from many friends across the globe calling or writing to wish me a Merry Christmas.  It warmed my heart to see and hear each message.  The Internet is quite amazing.  We are able to keep in touch with so many people.  Did you hear from anyone special?

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  Those with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.  


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you, Stephenie. Downtown LA looks good in your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bless. They did a beautiful job of decorating The Music Center. It was fun to visit the area again. I plan on returning to see more shows there in the future.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Steph. I'm glad you had such a lovely time in Los Angeles. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy. Merry Christmas to you, too. LA was exciting last week.

      Delete
  3. Happy Holidays, Stephenie! The Temptations were part of my youth so I would have loved the show too.
    We had a WhatsApp video call with our Son and little Granddaughter in Australia on Christmas eve which was wonderful. Wishing you a very happy new year too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would have, PP. The backstory was sad and intense. Your video call sounds heartwarming. Happy New Year...

      Delete
  4. The show sounds wonderful. I have always loved the Temptations. The Music Center looks so festive. I have never been there. It always amazes me how easy it is nowadays to talk to people no matter how far away. I remember my youth when it was a really big deal to call long distance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible, Anita. The performers were so talented. The Music Center was beautifully decorated. I remember those days, too. Long distance bills were very expensive!

      Delete