Thursday, May 4, 2023

Gorgeous Gardens in Santa Barbara

 


Pulling into the secluded parking lot at The Simpson House Inn, the first thing I noticed was the lush garden.  Everything was bright green and in full bloom.  The privacy around the estate makes it feel rich and serene.  It's situated on a quiet street, just a block from town.  


The fresh red roses at the breakfast table were a loving touch.  Last time I was there I sat out on the patio.  The white wicker furniture and floral pillows make it so comfortable.  It's a completely relaxing and rejuvenating environment.


This pathway led me down from my upstairs suite to the main house.  I love the flagstone pathways and healthy ferns.  There is beauty everywhere you look.  It is such an inspiration to stay there. 

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I'm sorry, but those with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear.  They are moderated.



8 comments:

  1. Contragulations. What a Wonderful place. Greetings from ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. I hope you can stay there someday. It is a spectacular inn.

      Delete
  2. It does look like a lovely place to visit, Stephenie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the back gardens at the Inn. When we were there, it was so full of birds. And, yes, everything was so tidy and well maintained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Anita. They really keep up on everything. It looks so effortless, but many people are hard at work.

      Delete
  4. That looks like the perfect place for a nice long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Cherie. I felt so peaceful and relaxed there.

      Delete