Monday, July 1, 2024

In Love With Umbria, Italy


 It sounds like many of you share my passion for Italy.  I took many photos…the settings were breathtaking.  This was across from the restaurant where we had dinner on our second evening.  


I loved the decor at our villa.  The antiques, orchids, charging station, and candy dish were such attentive touches.


The stone walls of the restaurant made it feel so authentic and charming. The couple in front organized our tour.  


We were surrounded by the Tuscan countryside.  The greenery of the vineyards, olive trees, and gardens made it feel like a storybook setting.  The mountain air felt crisp and healthy.  I noticed it as soon as we arrived.

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please reply in English.  I’m sorry, but those with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.

6 comments:

  1. It all looks lovely. Thank you for sharing your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying them, Bless. There were son many gorgeous scenes, everywhere I looked.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Nil. I have many more; I will be posting them here. It is a whole different world world over there.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all the pictures. Post more please! I feel like I am there enjoying the scenery with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Anita! I am so happy that the photos are giving you that experience. It was such a lovely place.

      Delete