Sunday, July 12, 2020

First Published Article for the Mountaineer Progress



Yesterday I received my subscription of the Mountaineer Progress in my mailbox.  I was pleased to find that the feature article I had completed on the country club had been published.  

You can also read this issue online here.  It's on page A-3.  The photo in the digital version is in color, so it appears much brighter than the black and white newspaper.

My writing work has gotten very busy.  I have more submissions to complete for the local paper.  I enjoyed a rich 45 minute phone interview with Tommy Tune this morning at 9:00 a.m.  I was up at 3:00 a.m. getting my chores done.  I zipped down to the  gas station at 6:00 a.m. to avoid any lines and people.

I am doing some creative work for Tommy's  CEO, Peter Glebo.  I am very excited to get started on editing the interview  for Peter's website.  Right now I am just in the typing phase.  It will take many hours to shape and rework it.  I love collaborating with such talented, successful artists!  

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated. 
 

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it it! Thanks emw. So many publications have ceased printing and are only online now.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your latest article, Stephenie.
    I felt like I were there in the country club as I read it.

    Good luck with your new project !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me, Nil. That's the whole idea. I am busy with the next idea.

      Delete
  3. congratulations! And even at the country club...you are new and making a "splash"! Great article...good thing you were picked on the lottery!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, Andrea. It is so refreshing to swim in that lake in this hot weather. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! How lovely to have your article published! You have a talent for writing! It sounds like you are being very productive and enjoying every minute of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bless. I'm going to take a rest day today. Sometimes I forget to relax and give myself a break.

      Delete
  5. Well done and congratulations. It must be so satisfying to see your work printed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic, Stephenie. Congratulations. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing the link to your article. You are a wonderful writer. Your new project sounds exciting. How thrilling to be involved with such creative and inspiring people. Up at 3am-you sound like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the article, Anita. I appreciate your encouragement. You are a wonderful writer, too. Yes, the early bird gets the worm.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! I think that would be a bit of an internal "rush." (excitement) :-) That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, it is always nice to see people getting on and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mm. Especially during this virus! I feel extremely fortunate. Thanks.

      Delete
  10. Well done Stephenie, you will be writing a book next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. I have one started, and would like to produce a documentary.

      Delete
  11. Wonderful! It must be such a thrill to see your writing in print. I'm sure readers will enjoy your articles very much. MegXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Meg. It makes the inner child feel happy. Thank you!

      Delete
  12. So fantastic. You are so versatile. Looking forward to your book......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ratnamurti. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

      Delete
  13. Such exciting news! Congrats on all you are accomplishing. Good luck and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete