Sunday, September 15, 2019

Photos of the New Neighborhood



Today I drove up to the cabin again.  It's so much fun to walk Lula around the neighborhood and to see all of the beautiful cabins and houses.  The backdrop is just incredible.  Here are some photos for you...

The nearby lake where I love to take a refreshing swim


view through my windshield

 
my parking space: I have six of them!  

It's a short walk to town

There are bear signs everywhere

We stopped for an Italian ice.  The cafes and restaurants are very dog friendly.
Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is, Nil. Thank you. Your lake looks lovely, too. This one is a great picnic spot.

      Delete
  2. You are so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place is a little gem. The timing now is perfect.

      Delete
  3. That is my kinda place. Just to breathe in the fresh air and scent of woodland must be wonderful. I am sure you are going to have a lovely time when you are there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cherie. The Jeffrey Pines have an amazing scent; it's like vanilla.

      Delete
  4. It looks lovely! Very country-like! 6 parking spaces! Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. My friends will have room to park when they come to visit.

      Delete
  5. Very nice! Looks like in a classic movie...and good for Lula! I love your car, and your parking spaces! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. That's exactly how it feels. I love the vibe.

      Delete
  6. It looks absolutely charming. You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the photos, it all looks so beautiful and peaceful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pensive Pensioner, Thank you. It's such a lovely setting.

      Delete
  8. That will be a blessing that you have a paved parking area at your cabin when the wet weather hits. No messy mud puddles!! The lake looks so peaceful. I can almost smell the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita, It isn't paved. I like the natural look. I love the lake, too.

      Delete
  9. Hi Frugal, My realtor told me that cabins like this come on the market very rarely. It is such a find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a beautiful spot, can't wait to see your cabin
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Selina. The trees make such a difference.

      Delete
  11. What a wonderful tour you took us on, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete