Monday, March 11, 2019

Six Common Financial Mistakes Dancers Make Link



I received an email from my editor at Dance Magazine this morning. My latest article with them is now live. She reminded me to type up an invoice and to send it to the editor in charge of mailing our checks. It's always exciting to get published and to make arrangements for getting paid.

Here is the link to the article.

Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading it, Nil. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Excellent article! An important subject and well written, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bless. I have an excellent editor, Jennifer Stahl. She is so clean.

      Delete
  3. That's a great article Stephenie. It is a subject that should be taught to older kids in school before they ever make a career choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherie, Thank you. Many of the schools in America teach Dave Ramsey's baby steps and financial course. His book The Total Money Makeover really helped me to get out of debt and to stay that way.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for providing the link so we all can enjoy your article. Excellent advice which applies to everyone. You are a gifted writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita. My editor, Jennifer Stahl, does a lot of the work. She rearranges and trims what I write.

      Delete
  5. Very good, common sense, article! Especially about buying a house. That's what people used to do....try to save and get in a house as soon as possible and stay there for retirement. Even when people buy homes these days...they want to continue moving up (restarting mortgages) and many don't have it paid off in time for retirement. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've done, Andrea. It has made life so much easier and less expensive.

      Delete