Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sweet Little Bicycle Shop



Today Lula and I drove up to Ojai for my knitting class. We learned how to do a special short row technique for the Stockholm Sweater. I really enjoyed it. It's exciting to learn new things. At first I felt blocked and nervous. Once I relaxed and watched some of the other knitters, I got the hang of it. It's a lot of fun. We are all using the same yarn, but in different colors. The shades are just gorgeous! They look like jewels.



Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment  in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

8 comments:

  1. I’m so jealous of the GREEN I see in these photos! Haha... We’ve had a rough winter and are beyond ready for spring. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney, Yes, there are signs that Spring is coming. We've had so much rain this year, which is a Godsend. Hope you are staying warm and cozy.

      Delete
  2. I am envious of your finding a nice yarn shop with classes in which you are eager to participate. And that they welcome Lula! Ojai looks so green after all this rain. I bet it was a beautiful drive over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita, Yes, the hills are so green and lush. The scenery was just gorgeous! I always have the most wonderful time when I go there. The people are so friendly. I feel at home.

      Delete
  3. You live in a beautiful area. So green and gorgeous. We have loads of green here with all the new leaves on the trees. Enjoy our new knitting technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mereknits, Thank you. I just love Ojai. It is a very special location with a spiritual vibe. Your trees sound beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Ojai sounds like a beautiful place.
    I love small villages and quaint country cottages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you spent a good day, learning new techniques and enjoying some company while knitting. I couldn't resist a visit to a crafts store, yesterday, to buy some yarn! My daughter had a 20% off coupon, so, I felt justified in buying more yarn! Got to take advantage of those coupons, you know!

    ReplyDelete