Sunday, June 23, 2019

A Gorgeous Sunny Day at the Beach



This morning I rode the beach bus from Santa Clarita to Santa Monica. It was only $3.00 each way. The buses are beautiful. They travel nonstop to The Santa Monica Pier.



I picked up a Breeze bike at the beach. There were several to choose from at Annenburg Community Center.  I saw this funny scene on my bike ride to Venice Beach.

The views were breathtaking.



The bathrooms are very clean and creative.  I love the outdoor sinks.



This was my view from the window after boarding the bus to head back home.





Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links and advice will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

10 comments:

  1. You sure know how to enjoy a warm, sunny day! How nice that you can take the bus from Santa Clarita all the way to the Santa Monica Pier, and for just $3.00 each way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bless, Thank you. It was absolutely wonderful. I have been meaning to try this Beach Bus for years! I can't believe it took me so long. It was so worth it.

      Delete
  2. The skeleton on the bike made me smile, such beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, mamasmercantile. Yes, the views there always take my breath away; it's just gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. $3 each way for the bus is a real bargain. It looks like the weather was simply perfect for a day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, Anita. Now if I were just a more confident swimmer. I went in the water, but not very far. It's so healing to lay on the beach.

      Delete
  4. The ocean looks so inviting and those bicycle passengers made me laugh. Another lovely day out. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules, It was divine. I cracked up at the skeletons, too.

      Delete
  5. That sounds like a beautiful day at the beach. The skeleton on the bike is so funny. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nil, It was, thanks. I thought so, too.

    ReplyDelete