Saturday, October 21, 2017

Finished the Shawl


Yesterday I finished the Lost In Time shawl. I blocked it and it fits. (Just kidding. That's a little knitting humor.) I wore it today while knitting with a wonderful librarian from South Africa. I so enjoyed chatting with her. The time flew by...we looked at the clock and two hours had already passed.

I stopped by Creative You to show the shawl to my knitting teacher, Yuko Frederick. I had taken a private lesson with her in crochet to understand the pattern. She took this photo for me. This is our local yarn shop. They are located in Canyon Country, California. They do a lot of on line sales. Look at all of those luscious yarns! We are so lucky to have this place. It's only a mile from my cottage.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Well done Stephanie it looks lovely. I especially like your earthy colours. Love your photo.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookos gorgeous! those colours really suit
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is gorgeous, Stephanie. I love the earthy colours. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, it's beautiful! Just in time for autumn. Also, what a good picture you take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in your shawl Stephanie, it looks great on you!

    xTania

    ReplyDelete